Dear List,

This is a very very fast moving position.  They have already set up
interviews for the 1 and have made an offer out.  Could use one more
resource with a Clearance and a 4 year college degree.  Let me know if
anyone is looking to make a move.  December 1st start is a nice,
however, we can give 2 or 3 week notices.  Any referrals or anything
would be a great help.

TWO REMEDY ITSM SYSTEMS ENGINEERS

Target Start Date before December 1st 2008, however can be flexible

*
        US Citizen clearable or Secret Clearance
*
        Up to a 100K Salary with Full Benefits and PTO Plan
*
        Location:  Sierra Vista, AZ - 45 Minutes from Tucson, AZ
*
        Gov Client
*
         4 yr degree in IT/ CS / or EE required
*
        Years of Experience: 5 to 7 Years
*
        Our Client has over 2000 Employees in 100 Worldwide Locations
and is a ISO 9001:2000 Certified

JOB DESCRIPTION:

        Integrate the CMDB with capabilities established using Remedy 7
ITSM

        Utilize ITAM expertise gained through direct experience to
assess current Remedy/ITSM operational and functional ITAM baseline
being implemented. Mirror that functional baseline and develop
requirements that interface with the Data Aggregation database.

DESIRED SKILLS:

        * Remedy/ITSM
        * Oracle Database and Reporting Services
        * Solaris
        * MS SQL
        * Scripting, Stored Procedures, Queries, Reporting Services,
Data Exchange, Data Reconciliation
        * System Management Tools, such as SMS, Tivoli, CA Unicenter,
Altiris, or similar
        * Network Management Tools, such as Spectrum, HP OpenView, or
similar
        * Asset Discovery and/or Vulnerability Scanners, such as Harris
STAT Guardian or Retna Enterprise Management (REM) /Retina or similar
        Work with senior managers and executives to provide industry
vision and strategic direction with regard to the enterprise design and
implementation of the DAI and ITAM across the LandWarNet.
        The Subcontractor shall have operational and administrative
expertise in the following technologies.
        * Oracle Database and Reporting Services, current version
        * Remedy/ITSM, current version
        * Sun Solaris, current version
        * MS SQL and SQL Reporting, current version
        Develop strategies to enhance data aggregation and ITAM
Operations. Test and provide written reports on
        verification of data collection.

If you are interested please email me or call me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
// 937-416-3456

Joshua Kitchen
Recruiter
Kforce Technology Staffing
Two Prestige Place
Suite 350
Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchen>
Search Dayton, Ohio Jobs today!  http://www.kforce.com/tech-jobs-Ohio
<http://www.kforce.com/Jobs/Search.aspx?Location=1039&Specialty=Technolo
gy-Jobs&id=2189>

Great People = Great Results(r)
confidential and/or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original.