Peter,

One AIE instance can use up to 2GB of memory -- if it exceeds that, it will
crash.

Each active Data mapping used on a single AIE instance splits the 2GB
evenly.  So 2 data mappings on 1 instance will allow each data mapping 1GB
when it runs.

In each data mapping, one key field mapping uses 1.2kb times the number of
records in your AR target form.  Obviously, additional keys will increase
the memory used.

Is there legitimate data in the source that contains the 'Name' field -- any
possibility it's Null and thus returning Null?

Generally, I've found that if there is a process memory limit, AIE will
crash and the process will no longer be running... At all.  If AIE is
running and the exchange is pulling data, I've found that the source data is
usually the culprit when there is a problem -- especially when the majority
of items are coming through correctly.

HTH,
Janie