Thanks Rfrench for the response,

Let me explain you in detail. I am reporting directly from Remedy DB from
table itself.
Now need is to show 'worklog' formated at report level:

Worklog reciving from DB is :
-----------
1227025800 YOANN DURAND Initial Description is : Dear all,
Is it possible to allocate temporary more space on this FS :
Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted on
nfsadd2:/add/export/stdf
667315863 619796365 44609217 94% /firms/import/stdf
I create a critical ticket because I think the oncall
team will be certainly impact tonight when the FS inscrease until 95%
Yoann DP 1227094792 BOUDRY Managed by system team>
crx109
BR.
1227096348 DELSOLP Done yesterday by P. Desjouis
-----------

Worklog need to be shown is :
-----------
11/19/2008 5:35:48 PM DELSOLP
Done yesterday by P. Desjouis

11/19/2008 5:09:52 PM BOUDRY
Managed by system team--> crx109
BR.

11/18/2008 10:00:00 PM YOANN DURAND
Initial Description is : Dear all,
Is it possible to allocate temporary more space on this FS :
Filesystem            kbytes    used   avail capacity  Mounted on
nfsadd2:/add/export/stdf
                     667315863 619796365 44609217    94%
/firms/import/stdf
I create a critical ticket because I think the on-call team will be
certainly impact tonight when the FS inscrease until 95%
Yoann DP

Here major emphesis is on Date field value.

I hope it clearifies.

Regards
Manish