________________________________

Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Robert Molenda
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. November 2008 07:26
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Re: How do I find users who are connected using a preference
server

**
The form you are looking for is called "AR System User Preference" -
however it will not show "who is currently connected" it will show you
how "has connected" with the preference server set. Nor does it indicate
that they are "currently connected WITH the preference server".

HTH
Robert