From: Grooms, Frederick W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Problems with Remedy Migrator.
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 2:47 PM

**

I use Migrator to do a complete server to server migration with no problems.
We do partial (using .def files) to migrate from our dev server to test.  Once
the test group and the users have completed their testing we do a full server
to server migration to production (NOTE: We do not have any of the canned
Remedy Applications).

We also use Migrator to do a full server to server migration from Production
down to development about twice a year (or when we can schedule it in).

Main tip:  Run Migrator on a machine with a large amount of available memory.

Fred