-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 4:03 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Business Time

Hi All,

I am venturing into the world of business time and can't seem to get the
syntax right. Based on what is in the book it should be either but I am
getting and error. What I am trying to do is take the value from the
$Date/Time Field$ add 8 business hours and do a Set Field. Any ideas
where I have gone wrong?

$PROCESS$ Application-Bus-Time-Add $Date/Time Field$ [8 [3 [Holidays
[Workdays]]]]

Or

$PROCESS$ Application-Bus-Time-Add $Date/Time Field$ "8" "3" "Holidays"
"Workdays"

ARS 6.3 patch 20

Thanks

Mark Brittain