From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dwayne Martin
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 8:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: “Save” button automatically set when editing form in Admin tool

Dear List,

Forgive me for raising an issue that I know has already been discussed.  (I saw
it when I was on vacation and meant to check it out when I got back to work,
but now I can’t find it.  I would be happy if someone could point me to the
archive discussion .)

Sometimes when you open a form in the Admin tool, the “Save” button is already
hi-lited, and if you close the display or switch to another view, it asks you
if you want to save.  (Not a devastating problem but one of life’s minor
annoyances.)  It seems to affect some forms but not others.

Any idea of why this happens and what we can do about it?

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University
(ARS and Admin tool 7.1 patch 3, RH Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)