-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of William Rentfrow
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 9:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Migrator Question

I believe you can also dual-home your workstations with two NICs with
each one facing the separate networks.  I've had a couple of customers
tell me they are doing this but I have not done it personally.

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
O 952-432-0227