Hi all:
If you have ITSM & and SLM 7 running, can you please
check your armonitor.conf file and tell me if it
contains either or both of these lines for plugin
server?
------
/app/arsystem/arsys2/bin/arplugin -s remedy002 -i
/app/arsystem/arsys2

java -Xmx512m -classpath
/app/arsystem/arsys2/pluginsvr:/app/arsystem/arsys2/pluginsvr/arpluginsvr71.jar
com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.ARPluginServerMain -x
remedy002 -i /app/arsystem/arsys2 -m
---------
It appears they both have similar purposes, and the
second one can/should actually replace the first one
(see page 295 of "Configuring..." guide for 7.1), but
I am not too sure.

We're having plugin issues, so I am trying to find out
if presence of both of these on armonitor.conf has
anything to do with it.

Regards.

ps:
This question is related to the following post:
"7.1 armonitor.conf: Does java based plugin server
make the "arplugin" unnecessary??"