I never tried getting it to work with CR 10 - I don't recall why.

I suspect you should run this through BMC support.  There were several
complex things we ran into originally for this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob Cvetkovski
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 2:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to setup Mid-tier reports with Tomcat

William,

I searched your post and found one - but i did not have any luck with
it. Here are the details:

1. ARS box OS is Windows server 2003
2. Mid-tier server is on a separate OS - also windows 2003.
3. No - it is not business objects, but Crystal 10 - not sure the what
server, windows box it is on.