Subject: Select distinct from api
How would I accomplish a select distinct from the remedy api? all i can find in
the documentation is get entry seems arsperl had more functionality however we
are moving to .net (easier to find qualified programmers for) and need to move
this to that platform.

SELECT DISTINCT UserID, COUNT(RequestID) AS cntFROM MLSRequestWHERE SystemID =
'AUS'AND CONVERT(char(10), DateAdd(second, CreateDate, '12-31-1969 19:00:00'),
111) Between '2008/12/01' AND '2008/12/01'Group by UserIDOrder by cnt DESC

Monty Edwards

Web Developer Associate

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code

MarketLinx

1901 West Cypress Creek Road

Suite 400

Ft. Lauderdale, FL. 33309