I just want to make sure that I'm clear on one thing.

If a user has a floating license, will remedy assign them the license
before they must have it?

Basically, if the user is just submitting, modifying their own, and
querying, will remedy go ahead and assign a ticket? I think it probably
will, which I think might cause me some problems.

I have a lot of users that just need a license for maybe 5 - 10 tickets
per month, I was going to look into transferring them over, like 100
users to 25 floating licenses. All of these users submit a lot of
tickets though, I just don't want any issues.

Has anyone ever noticed if they've had issues if, say, all 100 users
were using remedy, but just not doing anything that required a license?

ARS 6.3

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr.