I believe this leads back to a previous thread discussing enforcing logouts
on the midtier.  Would it violate the EULA to somehow force a logout action
(thus freeing the floating license) when idle for, say, 5 minutes?  Maybe
some extra javascript added to the midtier code (some sort of timer?)  The
user could then be presented with a log off page with links either back to
remedy homepage or even a dynamic link back to the record the user was
viewing.  Assuming SSO it could be fairly painless...  Either that or we beg
people to please logoff when they are done?  We are probably going to use
on-window-close logoff events since our SSO implementation makes relogging
in transparent...  but even still some browsers don't seem to trigger
on-close events

Brien