Hi Les,
That is a feature I would love to see in the 6.3 version of ARUtilities as
well.  If you could extend that functionality to Active Link and Filter
searches when you search for a field ID that would be great!

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 7:43 AM, ccrashh <ccra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It can be worth the effort, if you have a good contract.  They come in
> piles sometimes, then dry up for a while.  SI Systems has always
> treated me well.
>
> The only feature from RDP that I think would be good to have is it's
> ability to tell you all the code that impacts a field (uses it in Run
> If, Set Fields If, Set Fields, Push Fields If, Push Fields, Table
> Qualification, Table Field Column, Menu, etc)  That's really handy.
>
> Steve
>
> On Dec 17, 6:19 pm, rem...@arutilities.com wrote:
> > Hey Steve,
> >
> > Tell me some of the things that RDP does that ARUtilities should, and I
> > will give you a free license key for ARUtilities 7.0
> > If i can add some new features everyone would be happy, and I haven't had
> > the chance to look at RDP.
> >
> > And, yes, still at CGI. I am wondering though how i would be able to
> break
> > out into the self employment world that you did. Do you know the best
> > headhunter to contact? And is it worth the effort?
> >
> > Les
> >

> > > You are such a shill :)
> >
> > > Heh.  Downloaded your latest version.  My contract, if you remember,
> > > is at DFAIT, and we are having huge issues with RDP.  Though
> > > ARUtilities doesn't fully replace RDP, it has some tools we can use.
> > > Been trying to get the manager here to put in a purchase request.
> >
> > > Steve O'Leary
> >
> > > PS:  still at CGI?

"A fool acts, regardless; knowing well that he is wrong. The ignoramus acts
on only what he knows, but all that he knows.
The ignoramus may be saved, but the fool knows that he is doomed."

Robert Halstead