Hello Listers-

I'm wanted to let everyone know I'm available for contract work in the coming year. For those of you who haven't met me, I was with Kinetic Data for 8 years and was the architect and lead developer for Kinetic's outstanding suite of apps including Kinetic Request, Kinetic Survey, and Kinetic Calendar (get in contact with John Sundberg at Kinetic if you'd like a reference). I left Kinetic in November to form my own company called :coderow, doing consulting and building custom browser-based business applications.

I have been doing Remedy for 8 years, Java for 5, Ruby/Rails for 2, and HTML/JavaScript/CSS for over 10 years.

I am most  interested in Remedy or Remedy-related projects including:
-Customizations
-Integrations
-Application Architecture/Design & Reviews
-Team Lead for a specific project/duration
-Kinetic app implementations/consulting

However, I'm avoiding ITSM 7 implementations or long-term engagements.

I am available for travel for an interesting project. Send me an email directly or give me a call if you'd like to discuss a project.

Kelly Heikkila
:coderow
612-216-0028
ke...@coderow.com