Phil,

Any chance you have the list of indexes you added to the DSL or other
tuning work you did for it?  My first data import was pretty painful.  If
not, I can work through it, but thought if you had a list handy, it'd save
me some time.

Thanks in advance,
Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

Phil Murnane <pjmurn...@yahoo.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
12/19/2008 11:35 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Archiving SLM:Measurement

**
William:

At one customer site, we added some indexes to help those Push Fields If
conditions and avoid the table scans.  SLM benefits quite a bit from some
DB tuning.  So does the DSL, but that's another topic. :)

--Phil