John,

Ran into the same issue here.

There are 2 options. Like Rick suggested, the 1st is to modify permissions to
allow the user to go directly into the survey form.

What I did was something different.

I changed the URL to go to this:
http://<servername>/arsys/forms/remedy-app/SRM%3ASurveyResponseDialog/Survey+Response/

<http://%3cservername%3e/arsys/forms/remedy-app/SRM%3ASurveyResponseDialog/Survey+Response/>

This opens up the survey response dialog form which is basically a table that
gives the user a list of all surveys that they can complete. When you open the
survey from that table, the error does not show. Our users actually like this
better because it gives them the list of all surveys for their requests.

Hope this helps.

Tauf Chowdhury | Forest Laboratories, Inc.

Sr. Analyst

Office: 631.858.7765