That is great news!  We were hoping to get a sneak peak and some details as
to when it will be release when Doug is here <confession>we haven't had time
to look at the beta</confession>.  We look forward to seeing you Doug and
the rest of the BMC folk in a few weeks, it has been a long time since we
had an SDRUG (ah the good old days).

Jason