It's not a unix shell script; it is interpreted by arserver, so the same
rules should apply on all operating systems.

Axton Grams
The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.