I read it to mean that you would no longer be able to download products which
you hadn't purchased.  So you can't try out new products with a trial license,
install them on a development server, or sneeze without BMC's say-so.
________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Benedetto Cantatore
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 1:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Upcoming Changes to Electronic Product Distribution - Please Read

As a user of BMC Software's Electronic Product Distribution (EPD) site, you
should be aware of a few upcoming changes that will enhance your use of the
site. Beginning Jan. 19, 2009, we are implementing the following changes:

"My Favorite Downloads" will be replaced by "My Entitled Products"

"My Entitled Products" will now be displayed based on the support IDs
associated with your support profile

Product trials can be requested by selecting the "Request Trial" button

So if I'm reading this correctly, I no longer have to look at pages of products
I don't own to get to stuff I actually care about.  If that's the case this is
great change, was a bit annoying sometimes hunting down docs/downloads.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___