Fred,

Appreciate the response.

But that's what I'm trying to determine: how DO you pass the catalog text
to that field if you don't hard code that particular text in the URL?  I
just want to have one universal URL to deal with which is used by all the
links but which accepts whatever service catalog text that needs to be
passed.

Joseph Kasell
Navy Federal Credit Union

Have a Remedy issue or question?  Email your query to the
Remedy_Administrators mailbox in Notes.

             "Grooms,
             Frederick W"
             <frederick.w.groo                                          To
             m...@xo.com>                arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Sent by: "Action                                           cc
             Request System
             discussion list                                       Subject
             (ARSList)"                Re: Mid-Tier Question - Passing
             <arsl...@arslist.         Values

             01/15/2009 09:41
             AM

             Please respond to
             arsl...@arslist.o
                    RG

Sure... You could pass the catalog text into a field on the Mid-Tier and
then have an AL that runs on Window Loaded do a lookup in a back end
translation form to fill in the fields you want. =20

Fred