From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of
robert.2.k...@continental-corporation.com
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 4:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Possibly spam: OT: Remedy @ US Army in Stuttgart Germany?

**
Hi Folks ... !

Thats a bit off topic ... however, Im living in Germany and have been to the
army compound
in Stuttgart Germany for new year celebration (husband of my wife's sister is
stationed there).

Somehow we talked about work too, and the folks at the army there actually use
Remedy (and
seem to loooove it :-). Am just wondering now if the army has their own Remedy
team, or if
they work with contractors? Anyone knows if they also do Remedy related work in
Germany,
or its all being done from the states?

Thanks ... just curious.
Robert

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards
Robert Kern

Corporate Infrastructure IT Operations - Service Integration - Service Desk
IT CI OP SI SD
Continental Automotive GmbH
Sodener Strasse 9, 65824 Schwalbach, Germany

Telefon/Phone: +49 6196872546
Telefax: +49 619 687792546
E-Mail: robert.2.k...@continental-corporation.com
www.continental-corporation.com
Continental Automotive GmbH, Siemensstr. 12, 93055 Regensburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Helmut Matschi, Gérard Cordonnier, Harald
Stuhlmann
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered office: Hannover
Registergericht/Commercial registry: Hannover, HRB 59424, USt-Id. Nr.
DE814950663
Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of
Continental AG or its
subsidiaries. __Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are" html___