Hi listers,

Three questions for today:

I`m trying to make a report from mid-tier to an excel file. I have
done an active link with an open window action using the reporting
form (I have a definition report on this form which I´m using)

The excel file is created succesfully but the content is not correct
because there are incorrect characters instead of the accented
characters... (it´s like "$-=" intead of á; ");?" instead of é...)

I have tried to change the character encoding to utf-8 and other
encodings but nothing happens... The character encoding of database is
windows-1252...

In other hand I have two problems with the configuration of
flashboards objects too,
I have one type bar flashboard and i need to sort it descending
(values from higuer to lower) Is any way to do it??
The second problem is: I have too a lineal type flash. It have to
count the registered incidents in the last 32 days.. If a day there
are not incidents... Is any way to enforce the flashboard to count to
0 incidents?? Actually it is "jumping" this days

Anyone can help me?

Many thanks forward!