Steve

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:37:03 -0800From: joe_rem...@yahoo.comsubject: Re:
Quick Question New Mandatory field on helpdesk formTo: arsl...@arslist.org**

Steve,

Is there a possibility of setting it to some sort of a default if a null value
is passed at the time of creating that record? I would look at that so that
there is no chance of it being set to null..

Cheers

Joe

From: Steven Iocco <steveio...@hotmail.com>To: arsl...@arslist.orgsent:
Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:04:33 AMSubject: Quick Question New Mandatory
field on helpdesk form**

If we are also using the service request module how do I ensure this field is
getting populated as well when requests channel from this
medium?ThanksSteve__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are" html___