From: Mark Milke <mark_mi...@yahoo.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:08:55 AM
Subject: To to figure out which rows are selected? + Crystal question

Hi Listers,

I have a simple ARS Form. I want to enable users to run a search, then selected
/ highlight a few rows in the results pane and click a button to run a Crystal
Report. The question is how to figure out which rows are highlighted or
selected? I need to know this to build on-the-fly the qualification that I will
pass to the Crystal Report. Any ideas?

Mark