From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Gayford, Matthew C.
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 1:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid-Tier Browser & Mac issue

**
Hi List,

We have a Mac user who, upon visiting a link to an entry in a form via web
browser, gets presented with a blank page. The same link will load without
problem on Windows machines, but it seems that it won't load on a Mac. We've
tried Safari and Firefox on a Mac in the office with the same result. I checked
the compatibility matrix and see that Firefox is supported on Mac OS 10.1+ so I
wanted to see if you had any thoughts.

ARS & ITSM 7.0.1 p003, MS SQL, Windows Server 2003.

Thanks,

-Matt

Matthew C. Gayford
Application Developer & Remedy Administrator
University of North Carolina Wilmington
(910) 962-7177

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___