From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Danny Kellett
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 2:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Cisco Loadbalancing Keepalive Scripts

We had the same thing Joe. Telnet keeps the connection open for some reason
even when the AR Server is not up. I believe we also have a cron script to
monitor for the processes and if one of them is not running then it creates
a file. The load balancer checks for the files existence and acts upon it.

Regards
Danny