From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Open/Close window problem

** I have an Active Link that opens a Dialog from a new record, grabs some
additional values from the dialog form, and is supposed to return them on
Close, which is fired by a button on the dialog.  The fields map on open,
but not on close.  I have never seen this fail before.

Any ideas of what might be the problem?

ARS 7.1/ITSM 7.0.3

Rick
__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___