> This is just a beta version right now and hence i wouldnt suggest it for the
> actual devlopment activity.

That is not a correct statement.  Developer Studio is part of AR System 7.5.00
which is Generally Available (GA) and is definitely no longer in beta.  You
can't get just Developer Studio, as it is not a standalone product.

However, as per the compatibility matrix, BMC recommends that all developers
against a single AR system use the same version of Admin Tool or Dev Studio.
Thus, it's probably a better idea to continue using the Admin Tool that comes
with AR System 7.0.01 against an AR System 7.0.01 production server - and not
switch back and forth between Admin Tool and Dev Studio.   BMC expects that Dev
Studio will be backwards compatible against AR System 7.0.01 and 7.1.00 - but
of course, it was designed primarily for use with AR System 7.5.00.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.