From: Christine <christineperryi...@yahoo.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:23:43 PM
Subject: Adding field to Task table on Change Infrastructure form

I would like to add a field from the TAS:Task form to the task records display
on the Change Infrastructure form. I successfully have the field displayed in
the form. The data is not transferring. Here is what I have done.

The field, Transport #, has been added to forms TMS:AssociationSummaryDataJoin
and to TMS:SummaryData (so that it can be used on the
TMS:AssociationSummaryDataJoin form). On both forms the field has the
permission of Change for Task Process Config, Change for Task User and R/W for
Task Viewer. ‘Allow Any User to Submit’ is checked. Fields are Display Type of
Edit and Read Write.

I’ve given the field Public Permission on the table display (columnar) form.

I can’t find anything in an active link or filter log of how the data is
transferred. I’ve looked for forms that would perform the same function as the
SHR:OverviewConsole form which is used to add a field to the Overview Console.
If that is the data transport action I’ve haven’t found it yet.

Perhaps I’m trying to bypass some steps. I’ve noticed that on the field
properties of the columnar form the field names begin with z2TF. i.e.: When I
look at the field properties in the columnar form the field ‘Instance’ from the
TMS:AssociationSummaryDataJoin table has a name of z2TF_TaskTGInstance. When I
look at the field I’ve added the name is still Transport #.

Does anyone know what I am missing? I’m obviously not a developer; just an
admin trying to figure out what sounds like something that should be fairly
easy to accomplish.