From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 1:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Q: Whitepapers

Once you get to the page, my trick-of-the-trade is to use ctrl-F in
Firefox to quickly find a keyword.  In this case, you could search for
"servlet" to find both documents, or "Tomcat" to find the comparison.

I also keep the following link in my browser favorites, as it's the
"parent" page for the supported versions of AR System:

http://www.bmc.com/support/hou_Support_ProdAllVersions/0,3646,19097_1969
5_108018_0,00.html

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.