No, it's licensed...but it gives me a place to check....thanks!!

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Walters, Mark
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 10:53 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Loading Incident Management....

**

This suggests your server is unlicensed, perhaps it is a trial one that
has expired?  Unlicensed servers have a 2000 record per form limit.

Mark Walters

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or support representative for BMC
Software, Inc.