From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of surya4u
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 2:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [ARSLIST] Remedy Jobs-where to find????

I have been layoff last month and still looking for jobs in remedy
area..

I have 6.5+ years of experience and worked on remedy 4.5/6/7 remedy
applications...I am searching in dice and hotjobs... no luck till now..

Can anyone suggest of different place to look for remedy jobs
like..yahoo
groups or gmail groups or any other website...

Nabble.com.

_______

The sender of this e-mail is a contractor to Commercial Metals Company
or subsidiaries (collectively "CMC").  The sender is not an employee of
CMC and has no authority, express or implied, to bind CMC to any transaction
or contract.  CMC allows contractors to utilize this email address extension
only in the course of providing services specifically covered by the terms
of their engagement.  No other use is authorized. CMC expressly disclaims
liability for any unauthorized use.