From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Begosh, Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11:54 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Apache Tomcat Memory Pool

**
Does anyone know what the BMC recommended or what the best settings are for the
Apache Tomcat memory pool for the Mid Tier.  We are windows 2003 and we have
two mid tiers that are load balanced.

Kevin Begosh, RSP
Tech Ops
Enterprise Business Services
301-791-3540 Phone
410-422-3623 Cell
kevin.beg...@lmco.com<mailto:kevin.beg...@lmco.com>

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___