From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Richard Copits
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Arinside with 7.1....problems?

**

Yep, pure OOTB. Just finished the setup (7.1, problem/incident, patches 7 &
9) 2 days ago. It pretty

Consistently just stops here:

ActiveLink [2609-15688] 'ASI:SHR:GenericSave_001_CheckDatasetValid': Save
file 'DefaultOutputFolder\active_link\10045\index.htm' [OK]

ActiveLink [2610-15688]
'ASI:SHR:GenericSave_002_Create_SetUnrestricted_Sandbox': Save file
'DefaultOutputFolder\active_link\10056\index.htm' [OK]

ActiveLink [2611-15688]
'ASI:SHR:GenericSave_003_CreateModify_EnabledSandBox': Save file
'DefaultOutputFolder\active_link\10053\index.htm' [OK]