From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Mark Lev
Sent: Fri 2/6/2009 11:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Long shot, but I'll ask anyway

If it didn't require the user reauthenticating, yes that would be an option,
but I want to display fields, not just graphical.

It would be nice if the data visualization control allowed a form view to be
selected.  That would solve my problem without me learning a new program
language so I can display Remedy info in Remedy, in a format that I need to.

BTW, the purpose of this is that the user has to load form, select, load form,
etc to go around the workflow, data trail.  OR, I have to build customized
views for each combination.  If I could load a form with in a DV control, or
likewise, I can have them click, and load all within one form, streamlining
customizations and user experience.  I guess Frames within a web page is the
best analogy I can make.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lev