Ask your sales rep for a hot backup license.  In the past they were free; I
am not sure if that is still the case and I am not sure if there are
maintenance costs associated with the license.

Axton Grams
The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.