From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Salma Begum
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 10:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Symantic Backup Exec Job failed on Remedy Server

Dear Team,

I m facing one big issue , Please help me put in resolving this error.
We have setup a backup for our remedy server using Sysmantic Backup Exec
.
But wen it tries to get back up it fails giving the below error. And
Remedy
Database is closing automatically. So everytime wen this backup runs our
reemedy DB closes . This is an major issue for me please help .

The error which i m getting is :
WARNING: "\\remedy-server\E:\Program Files\AR
System\remedy-server\ARServer\Db\ar.lck.390609" is a corrupt file.
This file cannot verify.
WARNING: "\\remedy-server\E:\Program Files\AR
System\remedy-server\ARServer\Db\araps_ae.lck" is a corrupt file.
This file cannot verify.
WARNING: "\\remedy-server\E:\Program Files\AR
System\remedy-server\ARServer\Db\araps_cmdb.lck" is a corrupt file.
This file cannot verify.
WARNING: "\\remedy-server\E:\Program Files\AR
System\remedy-server\ARServer\Db\araps_re.lck" is a corrupt file.
This file cannot verify.

What are these files, If they are corrupted how to bulid them again .
Please
Suggest.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,