From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Warren Baltimore
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 12:51 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SLA 5.5

**
Does anybody have the PDF's for the ITSM 5.5 suite?  Specifically the
SLA (i'll take them all if you have them)?

I'd really appreciate it.

<RANT>
It's pretty weak that BMC doesn't keep the documentation available to
PAYING CUSTOMERS!  I don't care if it's out of support, it takes NO
space to keep them on file!!!!

*SIGH*
</RANT>

Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer
410-533-5367

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___