Hello,

A whileback now...the above titled thread went around the list.  It was a long
thread that exactly describes the isues I am having right now.  Sadly, the
thread was pretty much many people haing the issues...but there was no
resolution.

I am resurrecting this thread in hopes that the issues were resolved somehow...

Environment: (Newly Installed)

ARS 7.1.0 Patch 5 (Email, FB, Assignment, Approval)
Admin Tool 7.1.0 Patch 4
User Tool 7.1.0 patch 5 ( this seems to be fine)
Windows Server 2003 SP2 (16 GB RAM)
Remote Oracle 10 DB
ITSM 7.0.3 Patch 8 (INC, Problem, Change)
SLM 7.1 Patch 1
RKM 7.2 patch 2
Kinetic Data 4.0.3.4
Development cache Mode is ON.
Cache all display properties is on.

We are not yet in production with this.  The arserver.exe is using 660,000 KB
memory.
It takes 15-20 minutes to start up.  (minor issue for now).
Unable to effectively develop.  Admin tool is painfully slow in making even
minor updates...took 10 minutes to save a simple existing field being moved
from one spot to another.  Took 25 minutes to save the HPD:Help Desk form with
3 new character fields added.

The thread had no resolutions.  How are these issues being handled out there???

Bruce Sisk
BFS Enterprises

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet