Hello All,

We are doing customization in BMC ITSM7. Currently we are facing one issue.
Somehow the view called HPD_HELP_DESK  got deleted from database. But T
table correspond to HPD:HelpDesk is present on the database.  So whenever we
are saving any  changes on the form called HPD:HelpDesk, system is throwing
AR warning message which is as follow:

Creation of one of the SQL views for the form failed within the SQL
database.
Operation completed successfully, but the SQL view is not in place. (ARWARN
69).

So is there any way to recover/create this view again without affecting
existing workflow?

Regards,

Amit