Ive been stuck with this dilemma as well.
This is a minor issue if you can fully utilize Crystal reports for any ticket
printing you need.  Out of the box the Print Current Case button is a Crystal
report and there is a way you can setup the Crystal report to show the multiple
Work Info records with just the one set of Incident fields.  Its a matter of
putting all the Incident fields in the Crystal Report into a Group section
where you add a group by Incident ID.
In the details section of the report is where you put in the Work Info Summary,
Description, Submit Date, etc.

You can also accomplish this in the Crystal report with the main report
pointing to HPD:Help Desk and add a sub report that points to HPD:Worklog and
add a sub report link using the Incident ID.
Let me know if you need specifics on that.

However, the biggest problem with Crystal is that those reports will not work
on the web unless you setup a Crystal Enterprise server environment, license it
with the same number of Incident licenses you have and then setup its
integration.
This can be done but will be costly for your organization to afford the extra
Business Objects licenses.

This really leaves you with only 2 other alternatives that I know of (please
anyone with better ideas please chime in, I am curious to know if there are
other alternatives):

1.  Setup a separate .NET application or some other web publishing development
system to connect to Remedy using direct SQL against the AR System database and
then change the button to a label with a button display and have the label
setup to goto a URL that will call that .NET application that will display the
data in a report.  This is something we are likely going to pursue.

2.  Add a Open Window action to the active link that already will open the
Incident in a report that will point to the HPD:Worklog form and based on the
'Incident Number' on the Work log table being set to the 'Incident Number' from
the HPD:Help Desk form.  This will result in two windows being open from
clicking on the button.  One with the incident details and one with the Work
Log data associated to that incident.  The user will have to then print both
windows.  Probably as better logic (to account for incidents with no Work info
data) would be setup this Open Window/Report action in a separate active link
that fires with the same conditions and from the same button as the Incident
Print Current Case active link but executes after if it if the Work Info
Inbound and Outbound counts are > 0 (which will mean there is at least one Work
Info record created and associated to that incident).

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN IT Client Architecture and Automation
860-766-4761