Great.  Is this data management tool available in patch 9005?
Thanks in advance.
Steve

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:01:15 -0500From: jshy...@columnit.comsubject: Re:
Renaming Support Group NameTo: arsl...@arslist.org**

If you are on version 7.1 the Data Management Wizard can do this for you
relatively easily.

--- J.T. Shyman

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Steven IoccoSent: Tuesday, February
17, 2009 1:00 PMTo: arsl...@arslist.orgsubject: Renaming Support Group Name

Hi all.  In the process of changing a support group name from X to Y.
Wondering if anyone has done this before and can comment on the gotcha's during
the process.  I assume there is more then one place where I need to make this
change.  Any help is appreciated.ThanksSteve__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions
ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___ __Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions
ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___