Do you have the mid-tier 7.5 installed? You need it for the cmdb console in
7.5, on the same server as ARS or another server

-Guillaume

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of
oracle...@aol.com
Sent: Tue 02/17/09 12:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 7.5 CMDB

Hi,

I am a newbie - and was wondering how do I know if the CMDB is installed? I
installed AR 7.5.

I see the BMC Atrium core on my home page, yet when I click it - the  program
can not display the page.  I've installed the ITSM applications -  if I
reinstall CMDB will this over-write anything?

**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)