Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] Im Auftrag von Dwayne Martin
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2009 17:26
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Workflow objects not displaying in window

Dear List,

I've been using the 7.1 p3 version of the client Admin tool for probably a
year, but something strange has suddenly started happening.  I try to display
an Active Link or Filter, and it won't appear in the window.  The "Window" menu
lists it, but when I select it nothing happens.  It appears to be displaying
outside the window boundary.

If I maximize (resize to fit window) any object that IS displaying, then all
objects are maximized, including the ones that were off-screen, and I can work
with them.  But I can only see one at a time, which is unhandy.

Two factors that may be related:
1. I have a dual monitor, but I've had it for years.
2. I am logged into my PC as "User" rather than "Administrator."  That just
happened  two weeks ago so it could have something to do with the problem.

Any suggestions?
(I know we need to upgrade to 7.5, but that doesn't fit into our schedule just
now.)

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University

(ARS 7.1 p3, RH Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)