Yes, Windows 2003.

To get the password from the systems people would have taken too long and
both of these systems are going to be redone anyway, once I get the def
files off them. So I converted the ARS to a local service user instead of a
domain user and that let it start.

Thanks for the info! The ARSList is a life-saver.