So I have been asked to create an approval process for SRM that includes
both a management chain and a rules/mappings-based approval.  For
example, the management chain process fires and goes for two levels.  If
those approvals are obtained I then need to check the
SRS:RequestApproversLookup for any individual or group approval
rules/mappings.

Originally I figured I could change the approval process config and have
each process run at a different status.  Turns out the SRM workflow is
hard-coded to begin at "Waiting Approval" instead of what is actually
configured in the App Proc Cfg form.  So I'd really like to make
workflow modification a last resort here.

On the other hand, I can't exactly combine the two processes since one
is parent-child and the other is level-based.  Or can I?

Any suggestions rendered would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Eli

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating, distributing,
or copying this message or any attachment. If you have received this
message by mistake, please let the sender know by email reply and
immediately delete this message, along with any attachments, from your
system. Thank you.