From: Saravanan Palaniappan <saravan...@virtusa.com>
Subject: Customization in the Approver Tab of change management
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 7:07 AM

**
All,

There is a requirement to display the full name in the approver tab of the
change managemnt console. We tried customizing the workflow
INT:APRCHG:CSG:SaveNextApprover_RefreshFields_217_Close but that doesn't help
it out .

Any thoughts ? Have any one implemented this before?

Regards
Sarav..

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the
addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or
distribution of
this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this
e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete this message.

 Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___