Hi Salma,

I have not seen further interaction on this. However if your problem
persists.

I would like you confirm on have you applied license? There is small but
crucial difference successful application and license being recognized.

Many times that difference comes due to the way the host id appears in
the license tool and given the license key. If you happen to paste the
host id as given in the license key you are overriding the host id as
recognized by the system and therefore license gets applied but not
recognized.

Best Regards,

Uday Joshi

Delivery Manager - BSM Tech Support
Technology Infrastructure Services - BSM Unit
Wipro Technologies,
Hinjewadi, Pune 411057
India
Tel: +91 20 39133324