Hi All - we are in the beginning phases of rolling out ITSM 7 here but I
have one kind of important question.  We are going to be getting a data
feed from our payroll system of all employees but the location names
that the payroll system uses is different than we want to show in
Remedy.  What I am wondering is that if we are using AIE to bring the
data into Remedy can we make a location alias of the payroll name and it
will grab the correct location information.  Or am I going to have build
my own translation table to clean up the names.

E.G. Payroll: Building A and Location Table: Location C's Building A

Thanks

ITSM 7.0.3 p8 (9005 & 9002)
ARS 7.1 p4

Christie Pargeter